Fall Card

I made another card using the FRESHLY MADE SKETCH #300.   I used retired SU sweater weather dsp, and soft sky, delightful daffodil and crushed curry markers.  Soft Sky and Crushed Curry are colors used in this paper packet.  I used a panel that I embossed with a basket weave (fallish). The base is SU heavy white.  While it is dated paper, I think this clean sketch updates it a lot!  I fussy-cut the SU retired flower and I also used soft sky dots on the sentiment strip which is CTMH.  Markers have not played a very big role in my card making so far, but since I have the SU set that needs to change!  Like most card makers, I have a good bit of paper and cs that I've "collected" over the years,  I'm excited to find sketches where I can use it.  You could say that my mantra  for now is "I need to use what I have--adding a few carefully selected items along, until I've depleted my stash!"  I card swap with some friends once a month, so this is my card for September.  According to the latest email ad from Michaels for fall florals-blue is in....over all I like my card (of course they never turn out like I imagine).  But it can be used for different occasions which makes it a good swap pick!   Thanks for stopping by!  Kathy




1 comment:

  1. Love these colors! Your flower is gorgeous! Glad you joined us at fMS!

    ReplyDelete