Gentle buds...




Click for Color Throwdown #459
Today has been a good day for me, I was able to go to worship with my church family for the first time in many months.  I fell a few months ago breaking my foot, 3 bones-4 fx's.   This left me in a cast and then in a boot non-weight bearing.  Using a walker I can walk bearing 50% of my body weight.  In a couple of more weeks I should be able to say good-bye to the boot! I have been playing in my craft room-office during this time.  My card is based on Freshlymade Sketches #301


and also a part of Seize The Birthday Challenge "anything goes" 



 I got the idea for leaving the leaves and blossom uncolored from a card I saw on Pinterest for the Spring Wishes CTMH stamp set.   I decided to go with a white enamel dot from SU as my center and let the color of the twigs and center of blossom be my pop of color.   Thanks for looking!






4 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Love the flowers and the way you rotated the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and dramatic card! I hope you're fully healed soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card! I love that flower! Hopefully your foot heals quickly!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the simple and minimal look you've achieved here, the card looks clean and really great! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday challenge!
    xx Ashwini, STB DT

    ReplyDelete