Matt.1.21


The challenge at Merry Monday Christmas is  the inspiration for this Christmas Card.   It is simple, traditional and looks "handmade" which is ok with me.  It is perfect for making in bulk.  I have a group of ladies from my neighborhood who are going to help me to make cards to donate for ministry so this would work for that, since most of them have never made cards.  The verse is downloaded from Word Art Wednesday.   I changed the word Jesus to red in my word program before I printed it.   I used a label program and printed 4 on an 81/2 by 11 page, so I didn't waste the paper.  I have 3 more I can use.   The colors are gumball green (ret) and Real Red (both SU).  The holly is from a CTMH stamp set Glory to God (ret.)  I added the small bow that I had already made in my stash box.   This was a great challenge...and I've enjoyed seeing what the designers and others have done with it.      Thanks for stopping by,   Kathy

8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful verse - perfect with the gingham ribbon & holly! So glad you could join us at Merry Monday this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card with a beautiful verse. The holly and gingham ribbon are special little touches to go with that verse. Thanks for sharing with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful....lovely verse! Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely CAS card and verse. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, lovely card and verse Kathy! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Verse Kathy and beautifully presented on your CAS Christmas card. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty. I love how you made the scripture the focal point of your card. It's really lovely. Thanks so much for sharing with us. It's always so nice to have you play along with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - I hope you will stop by to visit me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely CAS card, Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete