wonderful friend...








Combining two challenges I made my card, using Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist and Mint Macaroon.  Both Challenges were tough for me, but definitely taught me much...like "what not to do."   I used my stamparatus to get crisp images and a crisp sentiment.   I am loving this new toy.  But I stamped the dots using a block for the most part.  The stamp sets were Color Me Happy (Su last year when blender pens came out) and Dragon Fly Dreams (SU current) Thanks for  topping by.    Kathy

Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch
Sundaystamps.blogspot.com



5 comments:

  1. Oh, so simple and gorgeous - love those dots! That bit of twine is just right! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much Heather, I enjoy visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card you created by using both challenges! Loving the color combination and simple, clean design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those green dots really make the flower pop with the black and pink card layers. Very pretty! Thanks so much for joining the Sunday Stamps! challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card, and great colour palette. The wrapped twine behind the hand cut flower is a great touch. Thanks for playing along with our Paper Craft Crew challenge! ~Deborah, DT

    ReplyDelete