SSS May 2018 Kit #4 card



This is the 4th card that I have made using the items in my SSS May kit.  I thought of this green paper that is the base would be perfect for the SundayStamps sketch.  The card is up against an unused orange piece that is just like the green piece before I embossed it with the 3D Tim Holz embossing folder.  In additions to items from the kit I used SU tranquil Tide Ink...retired CTMH aqua enamels and Versa Fine Black Pigment Ink.
It came together fairly quickly and I am always tickled when I use retired items!
Thanks for stopping by,   Kathy

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love that big bold sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous choices! Love the textured layer and the colors - Mango Melody is my new fave and this looks just like it! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much ladies for your kind comments they are so encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty creation! Love your bold flower at the top! Thanks so much for sharing and playing along with Sunday Stamps! this week! :D

    ReplyDelete