DSP Poinsettia Christmas....




Sometimes you get an idea and it may work and it may not, or at least that is how it works for me!  I spent sometime with my SU demonstrator and another girl this Friday stamping and chatting!   Somehow I was in the mood for Christmas, it is still hot here but in the mornings it is starting to feel like fall.  The sketch over at  Freshly Made Sketches #355 worked really well for what I had in mind.    Overall I like the finished product...I just wanted to see what it would look like to stamp images on DSP and cut them out.     Thanks for stopping by,   Kathy

Supply List:   
SU Stamps:   sheet music, and Joyful Christmas (reitred)
Sentiment stamp:   I think stampendous
DSP paper:   Under the Mistletoe  SU
CS:   Old Olive
Poinsettia Berries:   Nuvo drops Buttermilk (colored with Yellow Sharpie after they dried)
Gold adhesive ribbon and gold trim
Su softly falling embossing folder

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Love the images stamped on DSP and the touch of gold ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks JoAnn, I haven't been playing or looking much lately...so it is so encouraging to hear from you!

      Delete
  2. Lovely! This poinsettia is glorious! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous poinsettia - I love the rich colors on the neutral background, especially the music! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fabulous!!! I so wanted to play along with this sketch but simply haven't found the time. I love the vivid red poinsettia with the white sketchy lines running through the dsp, and the leaves are equally stunning! Beautiful take on this sketch with your card!

    ReplyDelete