You are the happy to my day...

I haven't made a card in quite a few weeks....I had a wonderful time with family, some coming to our annual reunion and then going to see other family members unable to come to the reunion.   It was tiring but so worth it!   To each of my sisters and my brother I could definitely send this card!     I decided to basically "copy" the sketch.  When I make a card with a large space to work with I enjoy showcasing DSP.  I chose a smaller print from Nature's Poem.    Everything is SU except the "silk" whip cream splatter on the crumb cake base.  Thanks for stopping by!


FabFridaystampinchallenge

3 comments:

  1. I like how you've showcased the Nature's Poem by using it in the center panel. The embellishment details are used perfectly as well. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - these leaves are one of my fave sheets from this set! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! Love your clean design, your DSP is perfect for it! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete