Good Tidings



I wasn't sure about cutting the doily/wreath off, but I wanted to make a card for Try Stamping on Tuesday so here it is!      I've just started back trying to make a couple of cards a week, after a 2 month lull.   I do like the colors of this card,  I've been wanting to use this ribbon for some time now!    I used the tree stamp from Timeless Tidings to create the base using old olive on gumball green cs.   I have a lot of gumball green from years ago.   The sentiment is also from Timeless Tidings.    Thanks for coming by, have a great week!   Kathy

4 comments:

  1. I love the way you've cut that doily - it suits the card so well and I really like the way you added those die cut leaves. A great take on our sketch - thanks for joining us at TSOT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is a GORGEOUS card - I love the doily behind the vine, and the vellum panel over the trees - a beautiful composition! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! You did very well with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, such a lovely card! I like how you embossed the vellum with the "Softly Falling" folder. It created a beautiful panel on your card!!! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete