Happy to my day...











One of the most challenging sketches for me is a color challenge.   But Sunday Stamps challenge for this week caught my attention and I decided to give it a go.   I had already decided to make the FMS challenge because making the occasional square card is fun!    When I woke up this morning I thought of my cone flower set and how user friendly it is and came up with this card.       Hope you like it! Thanks for stopping in--comments are welcome--have a good week,   Kathy

I'll post a list of supplies later today! 

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this, Kathy! Those flowers are perfect for carrying our fun Fall colors, and I love the texture you've added! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! The scoring on the card base adds so much interest but doesn't detract from those fabulous flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful flowers and I love the texture on the blue cardstock, just makes everything POP off of my screen! Gorgeous fall card~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you ladies for taking your time to leave comments...your words mean a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy, I love your embossed background and those colorful pumpkins! Such a fabulous way to use our color challenge. So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cone flowers really pop on the blue background, and definitely have a fall feel. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The scoring on your base card is fabulous! I love all the gorgeous flowers, too! SO happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete