Thinking of You Roses...














I've been playing around with my blog, trying to come up with a background and fonts and sizes and such.  Graphics wasn't offered back when I was in school, probably NASA were the only ones who had computers way back then...Anyway, grays and rose put together, can't go wrong,  I love grays with almost every color. (card at bottom of post-I made years ago with a gray combo)  I missed the link date for this color combo at Just Add Ink last week,. but no worries,  I added the sentiment and it works for this week.   The rose was already on the card and I just couldn't see covering it up any more than I had too, so I stamped on the rose on the card using light pressure to get a crisp image.  The sketch is from CAS(E) this Sketch, lot's of possibilities with it.  Finally,  the code word over at Addicated to CAS is flower so I am linking my card there as well.  There are layers, but I do feel overall it is a clean and simple look.   Leaning toward more of a paper art look I also made this  "hybrid" card using a lovely bouquet digi download  that I got from Etsy  (Patishopart).  This artist does such beautiful work!   Two different looks using a flower and bouquet with the sketch and color scheme.  The swag across the top of my blog is also the artwork of (Patishopart)!   Today has been the perfect day to work in the craft room, it is raining cats and dogs here! Thanks for stopping by.   Stay safe during this difficult season!    Kathy

Supplies
SU sequins from years ago
Healing Hugs (SU currect catalog) 
sentiment is from TLC by Close To My Heart from years ago, but I just love that font
Ink SU Rococo  Rose
CS   SU smokey slate and basic gray 



2 comments:

  1. Your floral cards are also pretty! I'm sure they will bring a smile to the face of the recipient. Thanks for hvairng with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! So soft and pretty and l adore the simple design that lets the beautiful blooms standout! Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete