Wedding Flowers...


Last fall a lovely bride to be asked me to do her wedding flowers.   She was my daughters room mate and a special friend of our family...so of course I was honored.    They were using white and green as the colors.  As it turned it out the church was probably the most beautiful church I have ever been...real wood and beams and floor length windows behind the podium area, just beautiful.   The bride primarily wanted just greenery, but I persuaded her to let me use some Stephanotis since it is such a historical flower in Bridal bouquets.    In January she was married to a wonderful guy and they are a few months in to their happily ever after story!  While I am not a professional florist I have done flowers for four weddings, two with live flowers and two with silks.  I hope you enjoy and get some ideas to use.    Kathy

The Bride


The Bride different angle


The Matron of Honor (her sister who worn green)


Mother of the groom



Lady Attendants






The mess



The Fall Bridal Shower a "hybrid bouquet" arrangement using silk and fresh flowers



No comments:

Post a Comment