Snowflake Friendship

 

Generally I seem to gravitate to monochromatic coloring for my card works...It's not that I don't love color--it's just making a decision about which ones to combine together can be overwhelming.     For today's card (picture of it is cockeyed-sorry)  I wanted a calm and soft look.    A friend let me borrow her Snowflake Wishes and dies, I'm not sure if it is still current or not.  I know the blue is SU retired.   I am making more of these to swap with some friends.   The sketch is from Try Stamping on Tuesday. Thanks for stopping by,   Kathy



8 comments:

  1. So pretty, Kathy, love this perfectly CAS card! Such a gentle blue for your snowflake, very calming indeed! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, Kathy! I love how you've matched your background embossing with the sentiment, yet kept the card springy with the flowers! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! Thanks for playing at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great take on the sketch! Love how you've used the emossingfolder. Thank you for joining TSOT this time! Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a tricky challenge! Great job! Love the paper and stamp set you chose. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy, congratulations for your beautiful card being chosen as one of Try Stampin' on Tuesday's "Top 3" for this challenge!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ladies for all your kind remarks, I am honored to be chosen as a top 3 winner...the sketch was challenging, but I am going to use it to make other cards in the future.

    ReplyDelete