Colorful Thank You Card....







Creating with color is a challenge.   But for this card, I decided to pull out all the stops.   The verdict is out....the only new product is the Evening Evergreen SU card base.  I computer generated the panel with the horizontal stripes.   I really wasn't sure what colors it would be.    The sketch is from Try Stampin on Tuesday and I used a sentiment to meet the criteria over at Global Design Project.    Thanks to all of you for stopping in.  Comments are welcome.     May all of you stay safe and healthy!         Kathy


 

8 comments:

  1. So lovely, Kathy! Love that brushstroke background, and I have always liked that flower so much! Great colors! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heather, it was a good sketch to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, such a lovely card., Your background looks like it was water colored! Nice effect! Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna, Everyone now and then I play around with a digital background, these were two different sheets from a suite that I have and I turned them into striped peices. and then die cut it!

      Delete
  4. A lovely take on our sketch - thanks for sharing with us at TSOT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely flower focal point. Great take on Challenge #522 at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete