Digital Peony,,,




 There is a lot of round going on over at Tuesday Morning Sketches, so I grabbed a doily and downloaded this Peony from Glacielle Design.    I've included a tutorial from Power Poppy on how to watercolor computer generated images.     The tutorial recommends watercolor paper,  I did not do this method, but I will someday try it!  I used watercolor pencils and a brush and dabbed the brush on the part I cut away.   I printed on a 4x5 piece of cs in photo, using photo helps limit waste.   Using smoky slate as the base I added new enamels from the SU 2021 fall occasions.    They are having a sale through today at glacielle Design if you use the code FLASH60.    Their papers and images are gorgeous.  I'm loading all it on a flash drive so as to avoid crashing my computer.   More and more I see the need to move toward hybrid...I still love to die cut, fussy cut paste, and glue but I have developed a slight tremor so it can be challenging when stamping!     Thanks for stopping by,   Have a safe awesome week!    Kathy

 

8 comments:

  1. Kathy, this is a very pretty card. Love the flower. Thanks for introducing me to Gracielle Design. They have gorgeous digital images and papers. BTW Happy you shared your card at TMS. Debi DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the peony!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of a doily! That flower is pretty, too. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favorites. I love it. Well done my friend.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks (Regine?) Your blog is encouraging!

      Delete