Health Care Workers and First Responders thank you card...

 

In the fall Heather Haroldt mentioned Divinity Designs.   I had bought stamps when they were under a different name, but can't remember what the name was.   But I visited and purchased two stamp sets with dies and used them on this card,  Great Care and King of my Heart.  Both such versatile sets, so I am so glad today I was able to use and enjoy them.    For some time I felt the need to thank those who work so tirelessly and often in situations where they are short staffed to take care of not just Covid patients (although for the last 2 years Covid has been dominant in ICU and  regular hospital admissions.)   My daughter is a nurse and I am so proud of her and her hospital.   But this card is for all of those who work helping the injured and sick.    I felt like the sketch at Try Stampin on Tuesday was the perfect sketch for what I wanted to make.   I used playing with patterns the purple Posy and Navy to try and not let it be an overly feminine look and to also look professional.    We are blessed with some of the most professional and capable workers in SC.  I wanted this card to reflect how much I respect and appreciate them!   The shower of hearts are tweaked from the arts that came out of the ekg strip.   It is so simple papers, die cuts, Versa Fine Clair Morning Mist Ink and a beautiful Sentiment.  I am going to put the links to all challenge blogs and product used below.    Thats about it, thanks for stopping by and comments are appreciated.     Smiles,   Kathy







5 comments:

  1. What a lovely card especially for your daughter with the feminine colors used! Love that border die with the hearts. I would like to say thank you to your daughter and all of the healthcare workers that are under so much stress from the last few years, they deserve a huge thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shall pass that on, I'm sharing this card on facebook as a shout out to my friends. I was an xray technologist for over 40 years with the local hospital system. I will share that there are others out there who care about them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! The heart beat border is great, my daughter in law used to be a nurse.. until our grand children came along😊.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a thoughtful card! I like the way you laid out the design with the heartbeats,,, so clever! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete