Singing of Birds Card,,,

 

(1 down diagonal  enamel dots, die cut, dry embossing)

Use Patterned Paper -Flight and Airy (current SU Salabration)

Used the bird from Flight and Airy (current SU Salabration)

I participate in a local swap group and I made this card for this month.   I just fell in love with these little birds from the Flight and Airy Salabration catalog.   It's quite simple.   I love the Bible verse that I put inside it.   I'm linking to the above challenges.   Thanks for dropping in.     Smiles,   Kathy


6 comments:

  1. Your bird is darling! I love the texture of the musical sheet background and how the sweet bird is nestled in the branch! The vellum sentiment and the wonderful song on the inside is perfect with it! I'm so ready to sit out and enjoy watching those birds sing their songs! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You DSP is lovely here and your musical background is perfect for a little bird. Thanks for joining us at MMM, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty design, Kathy! I love the composition of the musical e/f with the leafy branch and sweet bird! Beautiful verse on the inside, too. Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful combination of background, diecuts and sentiment,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Kathy! I love the way you combined that pretty bird with the musical score background and that soft sentiment is perfect. What a charming way to let someone know they are in your prayers! Thank you for coming to play with us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about your card, Kathy!!! So pleased you entered it our challenge this week at TicTacToe!

    ReplyDelete