Snow family fun!

 



Hi friends,   I got this card made and linked to the 52 CCT Challenge, but didn't explain anything about the card.   I've been sick this week with Covid,  first time I've had it.   I started this card a few weeks ago when the theme challenge was Snow people.  I had this cute pack of paper I had bought from Michaels with this snow family on a couple of the pieces.  So I die cut a circle and then fussy cut and popped the top piece.   I never got to the point of assembling it so when I saw the embossing challenge I did a white snowflake on white and added the sentiment and "snow family."   One of my favorite techniques is embossing,   it adds so much visual interest and depth.   This was a fun challenge.  Thanks for dropping in!         Smiles,   Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Great card and love the cute snow family.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful Christmass card with so much snow and family fun! Thank you for joining us at our challenge at 52CCT and I hope you're feeling better. Valentina DT

    ReplyDelete