Three things...

This card is for the FreshlyMade Sketch #302.   Cecile said to take 3 different shapes and pile them up and it's good to go   Since my friend and I were talking about this SU butterfly die cut yesterday-how big it is and what do you do with it.   I decided to cut one out, grab a doily, a sentiment strip and pile it up on a background piece of watercolor paper stamped with the lacey strip from the SU Touches of Texture stamp set.  I couldn't resist trying to embellish the body of the butterfly.   Although, I  couldn't find a look I liked I had messed with it so long it looked like it needed a skin graft so I had to leave the last thing I tried on it!   Thanks for stopping by....PS  Please check my
Flowers (everywhere) Post



2 comments:

  1. Well, I had a good chuckle at the thought that the butterfly needed a skin graft! But I gotta tell you - not so! The butterfly looks great to my eye! Nice job piling on those images! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous card with that big fabulous butterfly and elegant colours. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete