Baby Bears...

This card is patterned after sketch #303 at Freshlymade Sketches.   I rotated the template 1 turn counter clockwise for the message I was generating.

The little bears are from SU 2004 Ocassionally Stamp Set (that I found at a thrift shop for $2.50).   The stamp set will be perfect for  "simple" card kits that I am designing for a special project.  I will send the whole stamp set and many other items across the ocean and they won't be coming back!   I hope the ladies enjoy it--they will write Welcome Baby (both girl and boy - different colors) in their own languages. The papers are "Georgie" from CTMH also retired.   I computer generated the message and then ran the white piece through my dotted swiss folder (backwards).   I let it be thinking it might look like a baby wipe pattern!  I  found the grey small ribbon at a thrift shop.   The plastic container had fibers and ribbons of all kinds for only $3.50.    Anyway I'm late getting anything made for this challenge....I've had family here this week and have been enjoying that! 
Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Cute as can be! Love the tumbling teddies! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete