Thinking of You Christmas...


This card was inspired by the FreshlyMade Sketch 313. 


I kept it simple.   Snowflakes are 3 layered: 2 snowflakes and 1 glittered dapper denim enamel (current) colored over with a green sharpie to match Tranquil Tide.   Paper is All is Calm (retired)  I also used pool party cs.   Card base is smokey slate.   All supplies are SU.  The stamp set (retired Hostess) Time of Year. From the picture camera angle the bottom snowflake looks smaller, but it is the same size and the snowflakes are positioned to mirror the Sketch.   The journey to produce such a simple card, had a few twists and turns which was very educational for me.   It's hard for me to do simple intentionally, I still fight the More is More mentality.   I haven't done an FMS sketch for over a month....so it was definitely something I had been wanting to get back to.   This is a card for someone special, someone who has not had an easy year,  and I know just the person.   In fact I know several people so now that it's designed  I need to make more, and they will be much simpler to make now!     Blessings to all of you this Thanksgiving,  Kathy

PS   I wanted to update my blog look and that didn't go as planned so hopefully you can get through this until I fix things.........Thanks

2 comments:

  1. A pretty color combo for Christmas, and I love the sweet sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely take on the sketch. Love the polka dots! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete