Holly Christmas...





\


Today's card is inspired by FreshlyMade Sketches #316 and I've used Christmas Wrap again this week.  I admitted last week I had a thing for Christmas paper....The pattern is bold Holly.   It does have berries, but I cut around them and used the sentiment to hide them as well, because I wanted to use some buttons from my stash.  I enjoyed this sketch--it came together fairly well for me.  I also used bright Red, Green and Gold because I was looking for something cheerful.  By next year I hope to have a new sentiment stamp, although I like this one--a change would be nice.   I have used this one on almost every card I've made this season, but at least I've gotten my money's worth out of it.





Merry Christmas to all!







CS:  Gumball Green (SU ret) Very Vanilla
wrapping paper
red buttons
gold colored pencil
momento black ink
stampabilities sentiment
gold scrapbook paper
                                                                                                                                                                 

1 comment:

  1. This is a fabulous card and the wrapping paper looks wonderful! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete