birthday cheers...





I made this for the Inspired by all the little things #78 challenge using the FreshlyMade Sketch #321.
I loved the soft colors and the delicate textures of the challenge.  I wanted to create something dainty and sweet.  So I used the center of a doily to die cut the butterflies.  I couldn't post in time for the FMS sketch to get linked.   I had to take my computer (literally) in to Best Buy to reset the Password....I am not totally computer illiterate.  Here is what happened.  Evidently there are some still some cliches in Windows 10 (or so says the Geek Squad Member who helped me).  When I did a "normal" update, my sign on was corrupted and it would not except my password.   In order for me to reset the password myself, I needed to have made a "flashdrive" password reset to start with when windows was installed, which I somehow missed.   The one good thing is that my password was not controlled by microsoft and the cloud whatever that means, otherwise the geek guy could not have fixed it.  Maybe my "computer woe story" will help someone else!    Thanks for stopping by!  kathy   

Supplies still current:
lace stamp from SU Touches of Texture
sentiment stamp from SU Perennial Birthday
Powder Pink CS and Ink
Juniper cs (CTMH)











7 comments:

  1. Very pretty take on the sketch and on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Love those butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty, Kathy! I love how the photo inspired your use of the soft colors and your texture on your butterflies! The airy greenery is a wonderful backdrop for the butterflies!

    I'm glad you got your computer sorted out. We also had a complete shutdown on our home PC with the latest update, but my in-house IT guy could fix it, thank goodness, and now we have a recovery flashdrive, too. So you are certainly not the only one who missed that! Thank you so much for playing at Inspired By All the Little Things! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for your kind remarks...I keep the "Geek Squad" on speed dial (contract) and so far it has paid off...but I'm jealous you have "in-house" IT.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete