Manly dragonflies...






Using the (C)ASE this sketch # 256 I created this card.    I've had this dragonfly die for quite awhile and just haven't been able to make it work....but I thought this sketch using Night of Navy and  a mint stripe panel might just work for a "guy" card...I also used silver paper and large silver colored "faux brads" that I got at Big Lots years ago...definitely not fru-fru but again good for the males in our lives.  I used a CTMH retired
vertical "Happy Birthday."   I took "liberty" with the sketch, but that is what so good about "looking" at a skech...I do enjoy doing online challenges!   Thanks for stopping by!  Please leave comments!      kathy


3 comments:

  1. I love you you were able to make these butterflies work for a masculine card. I have these thinlits and haven’t used them, either. I may go ahead and start with your idea. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have much more I need to "play with" , thanks for commenting and much success to you with your dragonflies!

      Delete