happy baby boy...



It's overcast today here in sunny SC, and kind of chilly; so I'm playing hooky from housework!  So here I go again with a "baby card"....of course it's always good to have one on hand, but not sure why I'm so taken with "baby clothes" lately.  My children are both single, but I have started working in the baby room at church and their stuff is so small, especially those tiny little diapers for the new guys or girls)  Anyway, the sentiment is Verve and the Kimona is Cuddly Buddly Crafts Digital stamps and I used  SU delicate details (last years sale a bration) to create the ribbon look on the soft sky strip which I fussy cut with deckle scissors.  The card base and envelope is from this year's Sale A Bration.   Other supplies:  soft sky ribbon, smoky slate and soft sky markers and stitched die cuts (SU).    I used sketch # 324 FreshlyMade Sketches for my design inspiration.   As always comments appreciated and thanks for stopping by,   kathy

I also am linking my card to TFIF Challenges #147, Sale A Bration Inspiration with the card base and envelope (tutti-fruitti)

Playing along at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge with the stitched die cut...


and WordArt Wednesday




3 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! Love that image! The yellow background is perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet as can be! Love that tiny baby shirt! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute card! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete