Daisy Joy...

I made  this card using FreshlyMade Sketches layout #325.   My husband gave me SU money for Christmas and I waited until Sale A Bration to use it.   The flower is from Heartfelt Blooms.   When I saw the sketch I thought it would be perfect for this bigger bud!   I have always loved Gerbera (Gerber) Daisies and this is what this looks like to me.   I really like the way this card looks and see making many more varying each time the sketch and papers.   Thanks for stopping by,   kathy
Supplies:   SU Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Old Olive, Fresh Fig
SU (retired woven embossing foler)
Sentiment:    Choose Joy Stamp Set Simon Says
mini tag twine, hobby lobby clearance,  button from stash
Poppy Layering Rectangle die cuts  Simon Says

3 comments:

  1. Your card is so very pretty, warming with your blooms. Great take on the sketch too! So glad I’ve visitied your blog, always nice to see the creating of a Christian Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Barbara, like you I enjoy the challenges they help me so much to grow in creativity~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely! I love your choice of colours - they have a real warmth to them and the flower you've used is fab too. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete