forever friend..




I ran across the CleanandSimple website when I was looking at another gal's website and I liked what I saw and plan to try and do an entry every week.   I didn't quite get this one done as "clean" as I would have liked to.   I made it while my family, husband, dog and 2 adult children were crowded into my office/workroom looking at pictures from a race my husband and daughter ran yesterday.   It is always so wonderful when we can all be together.  I have always been a piddle when we watch tv, or whatever.  I "tested" a couple of new stamps from a Simon Says set "Choose Joy" a ribbon stamp and a plaid stamp.   The plaid stamp required stamping twice aligning the pattern.  I was very pleased with how this turned out.  I have rearranged my work area so that I stamp on a higher surface ( kitchen butcher block square table).   I bought it at a thrift store for $20.00 and a friend of our family cut some wood and make me the bottom shelves.  I have my paper cutters on the bottom and above them is my cuttle bug and my embossing folders and plates are in the box beside it.    I think by standing I will be able to make clearer and cleaner impressions with my stamps.

I also have magnetic board hanging to hold many of die cuts.   I bought an old frame at thrift store got rid of the glass and glued magnet sheets cut to fit the board that had been behind the picture.  I then glued scrap paper in a pattern cut in squares all over the board to give it design of sorts.   I use the little drawers on top of the table to hold scissors glue, etc. and the drawer in the table for my ATG gun and rulers and other tools.


Thanks for stopping and may the Lord bless you this week,   kathy
Supplies:
SU Wild Wasabi ink, Pink Pirouette ink and cs
flower: SU retired hostess Bloom with Hope
embossing folder, cuttlebug dotted swiss

No comments:

Post a Comment