dapper owl...






I really don't have any large sentiment stamps, but I am working to change that.   I wanted to do this sketch #260 at CAS(E) This Sketch.  Somehow I kept thinking about this"owl" stamp that I've had for years.   So I decided to computer generate an appropriate sentiment to use with an "owl".   I used Sahara Sand for the panel and Dapper Denim for my base.  I speckled the background with  light lime green and made die cut leaves with pistachio pudding. I left the owl uncolored because I like it better than coloring it.   I tied a mini bow with some dapper denim twine I had left from the card kit "Perennial Birthday". I finished it off with a light old olive enamel (SU).  I think it works well for a man card and they are always usually much plainer than for us gals. Thanks for stopping by,  kathy

1 comment: