Dapper Poinsettia...





Since Monday I've been puzzling over how to do this 3-D stamp Poinsettia from Hobby Lobby.   I love poinsettias now, but not so much when I was in first grade, another story all together.  Anyway, I was thrilled at this week's Merry Monday Christmas Challenge # 279.  I felt like I could make the poinsettia work with the FreshlyMade Sketch #326. I  also linked to Simon Says Wednesady Challenge "anything goes"           It's been rainy today and I'm a little under the weather from my chemo shot that I got Monday.   I have multiple myeloma but I am in remission for this season of time.   The Lord is good all the time and should my myeloma amp up again-He will still be good!   Thanks for visiting, I love comments!             kathy
Supplies,  SU stuff:  Dapper Denim, CS, Crumb cake CS,  Rhinestones, Cherry Cobbler Ink
               CTMH stuff:   Juniper Ink, watercolor pencils, sunny yellow and cranberry
               aqua painter water brush

12 comments:

  1. You have made a beautiful card. I love the colors you have chosen. Well done! You are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely, I love the non traditional colors on the poinsettia. Thank you for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, this poinsettia is so pretty, the colors you chose are exactly how I have seen some of these beautiful flowers! thank you for sharing this with us at Merry Monday. God bless you on your journey and peace be with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty Christmas card! I love that poinsettia! Always pretty in non-traditional colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flower is lovely in pinks and greens! Beautiful holiday card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks to everyone taking time to comment, it is encouraging

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely take on the sketch and the MM inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Such a pretty poinsettia! Nicely colored!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete