Latte Thanks...




Please note - I posted the card with the pink cup and then made another card with the pool party (su) lid. I like to change my mind....sorry for the confusion....

For this card I combined two challenges...I bought the stamp awhile back at Hobby Lobby and have been waiting for a chance to use it.   I am making this card for a ladies swap group.   It's what I call a contemporary vintage look that was inspired by the card Concept #87 and the design is pretty much a "copy" of CAS(E) this sketch #261 retro93.   I think more jpg than png....meaning I layer as opposed to thinking transparency....I do like how this card turned out.  It was a step out of the box, to use this color scheme.  The panel is cut from designer paper and looks like the ceiling tiles that are either restored in old buildings or added to create a warm atmosphere...this I got from the card concept photo as well as the colors and of course the coffee.When I saw the challenge sketch below I was excited, because it shows exactly where to put stuff.    Thanks for stopping by, may the Lord bless your week-end!



                                             

Supplies:
Stampabilities Stamp, (SU)Chocolate Chip ink pad (SU) Pink Pirouette marker,  Cherry Blossom paper pad prima marketing, (SU) Crumb Cake cs, Pink Pirouette cs, (SU) lace retired, light teal enamels ?

4 comments:

  1. Your cards are so pretty and work well with both challenges. Great job!
    I'm new to your blog and must say I love the name that you chose. It's a beautiful reflection of the Scripture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Cindy, your comments encourage me!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the inspiration, need to use my Café set. Also appreciate your sharing your faith and love of the Lord. Enjoy your week. Seletta

    ReplyDelete