get well hugs



"girl power"

I have been looking at Fun Stampers' Journey for awhile so a couple of days ago I met with a new friend, Marty, one of their stamping coaches.    If interested you can find her at martyZstamps.   I loved everything she showed me.   She also gave me a sheet of stamped images....which I used to make this card using the FMS sketch #327.   The panel paper is CTMH Adventure Fundamentals to which   I added some green from a retired SU watercolor pencils set, not sure you can see it in photo.   I used retired watercolor pencils to color the images which are from the FSJ February bloom box.   The sentiment is FSJ as well.   I added some natural twine and some black enamels (from stash).   I definitely like the sketch and plan to use this with different stamps to create (with a group of ladies from my neighborhood) about 20 cards to donate to a local ministry group.  I placed an order with FSJ and I can't wait until it comes....I'm excited to learn new techniques each month with a bloom box.     Thanks for stopping in...kathy 



4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. I love that blossom. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kathy! The flower is so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how pretty! I love this pretty flower you've used paired with the lovely DSP. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete