blue Christmas...





I've been a little under the weather this week, but I still got to play and finish some stuff.  I made about 5 which I will post at other challenges...but on this card...I'm using the sketch over at Tuesday Morning Sketches.   I like the sketch, but it was challelnging.   I would like to say I was moving forward with a well made plan.  (lol)  I went looking through my paper stash and found this piece of DP and then remembered I had the dapper denim frame in my card pieces stash box and I found an oval cut with a bird stamp on it. Whatever I planned it wasn't anything about Christmas.  I'm very traditional when it comes to Christmas colors.  Well the good news is the bird oval went back in the box...someday-maybe!   I like the colors and the outcome.  I also brushed with a shimmer pen from nuvo (Simon Says).   Thanks for stopping by, have a good week!       Kathy

Supplies:
Sentiment:  CTMH  Holly: Inkadinkadoo
gold cord, SU baker twine Cherry Cobbler
Dapper Denim Ink and Frame
Memento Black
dots (from my stash, not sure name but came from Hobby Lobby awhile back)



2 comments:

  1. I just love the pretty dsp and colors on your card. The spray of holly looks new and refreshing in blue and I like the corded bow! Thanks for joining the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also tend to traditional Christmas colors, but I do love this! Beautiful card!!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie - TMS DT

    ReplyDelete