get well bear...




http://casethissketch.blogspot.com/

I found this cute little bear at buddlycrafts (a digi stamp).   My stamp stash is not very large, shoot my whole craft area is not very large!    Anyway I printed him on both sides of the bottom of a portrait microsoft label page in word.  I then cut the 8/12 by 11 in two lengthwise pieces folded them over and have the bases for 2 bear cards.  I also printed some same size bears on another sheet.  I then found the get well (digi) at Nettys' Cards.  I just copied to a word page and printed a few.    To make the card I laid a mask over the card and sponged with lilac mist (retired ctmh).   I colored one of the other bears using colored pencils.  I played around with the scarf on his head and on his arm, I then fussy cut him out and attached with glue dots over the one on the card base.   I cut the get well and rounded the corners and puffed it with dots in the middle and colored around its edges with grey to make it look like a jazzy band-aid....it was fun and I plan to get some more of these made!   The sketch was from CAS(E) this sketch!   Thanks for stopping in, I love comments!           Kathy

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet little bear, and with his paw in a sling :( Poor thing - but it's a super cute get well card with great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete