Pitcher of flowers...



Simple...most of what I used is from the Simon Says March Kit,  I started the card a couple of days ago and let it "simmer" somewhat in my brain.  I wanted to use items from my March Kit...because in a couple of weeks my May kit comes...I balanced the floral print ( carte bella) with a much smaller print (Paper Studio).  The pitcher of flowers is a "sticker" from the kit...It isn't flimsy and the easiest way to take away its sticky so it pops well is ti use the embossing buddy on the sticky side. I fussy cut around the inside of the handle to insert the sentiment strip and tie twine around the handle.  It was raining (coming down in buckets) today (great for settling the pollen) but not as cheery, so it made for a good day to create a "fresh flowers from the garden" card!  The sentiment is from Perennial Birthday SU.   I used my nuvo glimmer brush on the flowers in the pitcher and finished off with SU rhinestones....I have a couple of pretty bushes coming from Cottage Farns (QVC) this coming week that will create a welcome on each side of my front steps.   I also am planting tomato vines in the raised bed in backyard this week!   I am excited for Spring and Summer to get full blown.  Thanks for stopping by.   Comments are appreciated, I'm not a flower gardener so if anyone can identify the flowers on the card I would love to know!          smiles,  kathy

I linked to Freshly Made Sketches and Simon Says Wednesday Challenge

2 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty! I love your choice of image and the soft colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, these papers are so beautiful.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete