Crocusing on you...




a very simple card, the crocus bulbs (or at least that's what I think they are) came from a set that was free with a cardmaking magazine (UK) that I picked up at Michaels.   The sentiments are Fun Stampers Journey.  I also used Lavender Fusion Ink (FSJ) natural thread SU, card base SU garden green.   Thanks for stopping by.  I've not played much this week, but this sketch caught my eye!  In addition to CAS(E) this sketch, I am also linking my card to Word Art Wednesday.



3 comments:

  1. What a fun take on the sketch, and I love the crocuses. Mine just popped out of the ground 2 days ago and I love the rich purple color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this! Very pretty take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO pretty! I love the design you followed, and how you still kept it uniquely your own. Lovely card. Thanks so much for sharing with us. It's always so nice to have you play along with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete