SSS May Kit #1 (thanks)












Inspired by all the work in the Simon Says Stamp May Kit 2018 Gallery...I decided to make as many card as I could from the papers and stickers, stamps and die cut from this set.   For the most part it isn't the style I gravitate toward.   It is, however, a chance to grow.  Here is card one.   I used the Fab Friday Challenge # 138 for the design and I had paper left over for another card. (I plan to use it all).  This sketch was perfect for my card.   I am also linking it to Global Design Projects # 139.   I just discovered their site!   I only used items from the SSS May Kit 2018.   You can see cards from many talented designers here.   Thanks for stopping by, may you week be managable.   "I can do all things through Christ who stengthens me."  Phil. 4.13

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty heart-filled card! Love that paper - gorgeous colors! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat card! I really like the background heart paper; seems useful for so many different kinds of cards! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the sentiment and your background is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun mix of patterns and colors! Thanks for playing along with Fab Friday and Global Design Project! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you all for such kind comments!

    ReplyDelete