SSS May Kit 2018 #2



Not your typical graduation card...but I like it!   I used Freshly Made Sketch #337 for the design (I rotated the Sketch..  I really like the graduation card made by Linda Callahan.   Inspired by all the artwork in the SSS May 2018 Kit, I set a goal to use as many of the papers, stamps, dies and ink as possible and make as many cards as I could...use it up!  When I looked at these papers I kept drawing a blank...books and words of wisdom.   Ah, graduation...when you give money you can accompany it with "advice."    Orange is a "huge" color in the upstate of SC (home of the Clemson Tigers 2016 NCAA football champions)   Also orange is the color of my friends' daughter's school...For the only stamping that I did I used the sentiment from Hampton Art (I have had it for years.)   I added two of the puffy stickers on the front (story and limitless)...I also cut and popped up one of the sayings that I liked best..."Seek treasures amid ruins."   It reminds me that God is at work in my life and the world around me even when it doesn't seem that way...It is what He assures me through the reading of His Word.   Thanks so much for stopping by...blessings to you this week~   Kathy 

If interested in seeing many cards using the visit the SSS May 2018 Kit Gallery



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful graduation card! Love the books and advice theme! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is totally fabulous! I love the detail and the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete