Three Bulbs...









When I saw this sketch, Freshly Made Sketches #338, I knew that I wanted to use the three Crocus flowers that came with a craft magazine (UK) I purchased awhile back...they were the main reason I wanted this set.   I'm sure I'll find something to do with the rest of the set.   I love pinstripe, so when I was putting away the puffy stickers from the SSS May stamp kit, I kept the insert sheet and cut some of it to use as the front panel of this card.  It really is a simple look...It would be a great card to send to a friend, who loves gardening.   Since I retired---I am trying my hand at gardening.  I have some new bushes that I planted in front of my porch and some tomatoes in a raised bed in the back yard.   Their looking so good...hopefully I will have tomatoes in abundance to share with neighbors!

Thanks for stopping by,  Kathy

Supplies:    sentiment:   FSJ  "Love Life", CTMH watercolor pencils, seam binding (Verve, I think)  
Spring Days stamp set from  Crafts Beautiful Magazine


Linking to SSS Wednesday Challenge,  (use more than one stamp)
Word Art Wednesday (check them out--beautiful truths to download)

2 comments:

  1. Kathy... absolutely fabulous card! The blue ribbon was a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. The ribbon is clever. So glad to have found you through the SSS challenge.

    ReplyDelete