"Pink" Lots of Lavender...




Spamparatus from SU, the newest toy in my arsenal...played a role in the making of this card.  The latest sketch from Freshly Made Sketches provided a great design for using the "Lots of Lavender" stamp set that I had gotten back during Sale A Bration.  I had a lot of trouble judging where to put the shading stamps after I stamped the outline of this bouquet..   Very frustrating.    The stamparatus is wonderful...To use the bouquet I needed to turn the sketch vertically.   I stamped the bouquet on the white panel and used a lavender pad for the shading and I didn't like it...so to cover up my first stamped bouquet I stamped a second one, fusy cut and popped.   I also did a little research and found that lavender plants also bloom in pink and a pink and lavender plant as well.   So I used powder pink (SU) and colored in with a lavender colored pencil.  The sentiment is a very old "Happy Birthday" set from CTMH.   I have used the vertical Happy Birthday before and usually I never got on first go round...and I didn't nail it on the first go round with this one either.  But you just press again with the Stamparatus and it fixes it.  It also gives even stamping to outline images.   In the interest of full disclosure I am not a demonstrator for SU, but one of my good friends is and I love the products.  But I also love other companies as well.   Thanks for stopping in!     have a great week-end...
Kathy
Other supplies:  Lemon lime twist ink and cs (SU)
                         pearls (SU)
                         black colored pencil (bow)
                         Nuvo Shimmer glitter pen

No comments:

Post a Comment