Spec-tacular BOGO...






Yesterday my daughter went with me to assist in the choosing of new eye glasses. I just hate doing that, we finally picked a bluish animal print with bling on them.  I think they will work great, but trust me they were not having a BOGO sale!   Today's card was inspired by all the pretty choices...I  received free a cute new Father's Day set with a magazine I had bought at Barnes and Nobles. It has such a "cute" eye glasses die cut. Since,  I couldn't squeeze 10 pairs of "spectacles" on the top of the card  I decide to cut solid cs eye glasses and put the patterned glasses in front...hopefully it shows...hence the BOGO.   I had mulled over this sketch for awhile and decided to give it a try!
Thanks for stopping by!  

What and How:
Challenges:  CAS(E) this sketch!
Painted Autumn Papers SU 2017 with accompany colors
SU rhinestones
watercolor paper






1 comment: