thinking of you..dots




What kind of stamper am I?  Do I have a "style?"  How about "One Thing leads To Another"  For the last year or so, I've given up trying to figure out where to put things on my card, in favor of "sketch challenges" as well as other challenges.   For today's card I started with a piece of white cardstock which I stamped black dots on.  I followed the sketch closely and added the little stamped black dotted flowers as embellishment.  I still struggle with white space.   I may have over-dotted it, but I like it and "art" is what we make it!  I am also linking this to "Global Design Projects." Their theme this week is Love It, Live It, Share It.  I love the challenges that help me grow as a card marker, and I try to do something each day toward a goal of 1 or 2 challenges a week, that's the live it part.  Finally, I started this blog to share what I love.  I am persuaded that my love of colors and shapes and textures and all things stamping is part of my core, in my DNA.   This is one of the reasons that I have chosen John 15:5 as my  verse to share with you (in blog title).  God as my creator made me and has given me abilities and in Him (Christ Jesus) I can do much and apart from Him I can do nothing.  I know this to be true, because I lack confidence in ways you would never believe!   Thanks for stopping by, I appreciate comments!    Kathy

What and How:
CHALLENGES:  GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT
                            FAB FRIDAY CHALLENGE

polka dot circle: stamp "Color Me Happy" FSJ May bloom box
flower dots stamp "Petite Petals" SU retired
sentiment stamp:  "Heartland" SU hostess 2017-2018
Embossing Folder:  CTMH
Punch:  "Petite Petals" SU retired
Punch: scallop SU retired
Die: Stiched shapes SU
Dies: scallop and circle ?
Enameled Dots:  "Flamingo" CTMH  retired
CS:  white daisy, black, pear  CTMH

7 comments:

  1. I don't think this is over-dotted at all! I love the texture and the pretty, wee flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always love my Petite Petals, and have held onto my stamp set and punch as well. Love how you combined all the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the texture as well as the black/white with little hints of colors. The dots are really fun as well. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dots are my all time fave element - so happy! This reminds me of dragonfruit! So cute and fresh! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! The little flowers are so sweet! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. Love the cute little flowers and the design of your card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for your comments...so appreciated

    ReplyDelete