SSS June 2018 Kit #3 thanks...






For some reason, I'm really enamored with the SSS June Kit of the Month, featuring a lovely "floral swag" in the Beautiful Flowers stamp set....I'm still a coward when it comes to diving in the water color samples that were included with the kit.   The card I've made is pretty simple,  I used "colored pencils, and the sentiment is from CTMH (very retired).  I had already stamped the Rt side of the watercolor panel when I decided to add the sentiment, I must admit I was a little nervous realizing I had only one chance to get it right!   I then stamped the flowers on the Lt side of a watercolor paper panel and "fussy" cut it and added to the Lt side of the card with pop dots.  The rose across the bottom doesn't show very well, but popping it up really turned out well.  Also I added Nuvo Shimmer on the flowers...that too adds so much.  In keeping with the "sketch" I  finished it off with 3 SU  rhinestones where the sentiment appears.     It was fun and I learned some "new" things.   Thanks for stopping in and have a wonderful week!  Kathy

Freshly Made Sketches
SSS June 2018 Monthly Kit


6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love those flowers! So perfect for summer! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous!! I love your talk on the sketch! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just gorgeous! I am loving those fabulous blooms and your take on the sketch - it's so creative and so very effective. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is just gorgeous! I am loving those fabulous blooms and your take on the sketch - it's so creative and so very effective. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much, I'm honored to be chosen as a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love the floral deisng. TFS
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete