Daisies..just because





I enjoyed using this week's Freshly Made Sketch.    At first I thought what am I ever gonna do with that?  I decided to use the Love Life stamp set from the FSJ April Bloom Box.   I stamped the top flowers directly on the card, planning to pop just the flower part, but I didn't like the way it turned out.  So I stamped again and fussy cut.  The mint macaroon above the leaves in the back, is not smudge it's actually part of the stamp  I also used Berry Burst (a color I don't think I have ever stamped before).  Anyway,  what's so good about challenges is that they help me be a little more creative than I might otherwise be. Thanks for stopping in and if you have any questions about other products I used...just leave it as a comment!

2 comments:

  1. Wow your blooms are beautiful! Lovely card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love your pretty blooms and your coloring. TFS

    ReplyDelete