Ribbon around the Christmas Tree...



Using the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown Sketch for this week, I created a fun Christmas card.  I had downloaded a pack called Freezing from KatyDidScrapDesigns (Etsy)  I cut the tree from one of the patterns using Paint to single it out and then copied to Word to make it the right size and then I printed and fussy cut it....I enjoy "piddling" at the computer. The base of the card is SU Basic Grey.  Pretty much everything I downloaded matches the SU Color Palette. I love the non-traditional colors and the crochet wrapped around the tree with some SU secquins (ret). gave a playful look!  I then finished off by stamping a sentiment from Timeless Tidings SU using my SU stamparatus (which I dearly love, since my hand isn't steady these days)!      Thanks for looking and I appreciate feedback!       Kathy


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Amazing, elegant colors. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. C'est une très charmante carte Kathy, des couleurs douces et une charmante ambiance, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct, biz

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful holiday card you made :-)) I like how you take my sketch!
    I am very glad that you are playing with us at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so honored and delighted to be chosen as an honorable mention for this card!

    ReplyDelete