GDP entry, Encouragement...



I really liked the simplicity of the GDP #170 sketch.   A very sweet friend gave me a couple of packs of borders and some Bible Verse stickers for Christmas.   I used one of the borders (cutting it twice and popping the second one to give it depth.   Depth is what comes to mind when I use the Tranquil Tide DSP.   I also think of Depth when I read the words of Psalm 130.5.  Waiting is the most difficult thing to do it seems, partly because we live in a day and age where instant gratification is possible!   But at one time or another we find ourselves waiting because that is all we can do...Sometimes the season of waiting is short sometimes it seems it will never end.   I need this reminder from the wonderful words of the LORD through the Psalmist and perhaps you do too.  May this message bless you today!          Thanks for looking,   Kathy

Supplies

K&Company borders
Sentiment: Verve printed on center of thin Doily and cut out
SU Tranquil Tide CS and DSP
Glossy Effects on dots of border
Frame Die Cuts from Poppystamps.com



No comments:

Post a Comment