Teal and Grey Baby Boy...






For my "Baby Boy" card I was inspired by the Freshly Made Sketch #369.    The teal/grey paper is all down loaded from MNineDesigns.  My printer may not be the best in the world...but the designs are really sweet.    I am trying to go more digital with background paper etc.  partly because of storage and also I end up with so much leftover paper from a pack and partly because there is always 1 or 2 papers in a pack that I don't care for, we'll see how this goes!    I stamped the onesie (from SU Made With Love ret.) and then die cut with the matching die cut.   I used my SU stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (? from clearance bin at Michaels years ago) and the onesie.  Thanks for looking,    kathy

2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card and a great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches! We hope to see you again in our next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super-cute card! That onesie is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete