Monochromatic Hello...




I tend to not be adventuresome when it comes to colors so it's no surprise that I went for a modified monochromatic look.   The papers came from my stash,  the base paper does not have a crease as the picture seems to indicate--that's actually how the paper came with weathered looking places.  I fancy cut the flowers from the edge of a floral patterned paper, carefully cutting the green leaves away.   There are three edge pieces that comprise the vertical cascade of flowers.  I popped the largest one near the sentiment (which is from Color Me Happy SU retired).   I also made the butterflies from the floral paper using the SU Embosslits Beautiful Wings that I have had for years.   I used black to layer them with the next size up butterfly.  I topped it all of with SU Pearls.   It was fun to make...I hope it's monochromatic enough--since black is a neutral!  Thanks for stopping in and comments are always appreciated.    Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment