Digi Cherry Blossoms...







Sketches are definitely my favorite challenge cut I really like the Monochromatic challenge at Global Design Project so I decided to combine it with the FabFri sketch for this week.  I started out making an A2 card, but since things happen--it is a little closer to a square than a rectrangle.   The frame was created using the SU rectangles and what I think to be a piece of SU from awhile back that my SU friend gave me for my card ministry.  I downloaded the cherry blossoms with 3 sentiments from Power Poppy.  I printed the base and then colored with multiple shades of pink...I finished the look by fussy cutting some extra flowers and poppy them.  I used Wink of Stella, but you can't see it very well in the picture...Using my stamparatus I stamped the SU sentiment from Color Me Happy (retired).    I guess I should have titled this post,  A whole lot of pink going on...   Thanks for looking and comments are welcome!    Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty! Your cherry blossoms are just perfectly colored and I love your design! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty cherry blossoms - love the dimension you've added! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and delicate! I like how you have a few of the blossoms popped up and hanging past the frame. Great job on the sketch! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete