Happy birthday 2U



It's been weeks since I have made  a card.   Just been busy on several fronts, but today I wanted to play some.  I had in mind to make a cute and playful card, using these "soon retiring" SU DSP papers from 2 different sets.  I used the sketch at Hand Stamped Sentiments, and for the As You See It challenge I wanted to use a numeral 2 and U rubons, and also ended up using 2 baby animals.   Of course birthdays count as celebrations so I am also linking he card to Paper Craft Crew Challenge and Seize the Birthday    I also used "stitching" all over my card and this is my first time to play at Cute Card Thursday!  I layered the berry burst panel paper on he green and then cut it with SU rectangles.  My card color choices are usually more subdued, but in this case,  I like the bright colors and I can think of several friends that would appreciate receiving it!   Thanks for stopping by,  Kathy





5 comments:

  1. I like your rub on 2U. It makes the card nicely informal. Thanks for joining in with us at As You See It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sloth is adorable along with the bird and the bright paper does give your card a celebratory jungle look! The rub on 2U helped to emphasize our TWO theme! Thanks for helping us celebrate our 200th challenge at As You See It Challenges, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sloth! A fun birthday card. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable birthday card and I love how you incorporated the "2U' in with the two circles! Fun creation! Thanks for playing with our 200th celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks to all of you for encouraging words!

    ReplyDelete