Daisy Comfort...




Hi stamp friends and welcome to my blog today!  Gardening has become a serious hobby for me this year.  Like many of you I am minimizing my  going and coming, practicing safe distancing and wearing a mask. Let's all stay well so we can continue meeting like this!   Speaking of gardening, at this point I have one brightly colored gerbera daisy out in front of my house and my tomatoes are growing by leaps and bounds.   In SC we have had rain since this past Monday practically non-stop!   I so so looking forward to some sunshine, for sure.   Perhaps that is why I was drawn to the yellow/gray combo over at Color  Throwdown.    Of course I have always loved gray and yellow and also daisies--I'm posting a couple of cards I made years ago, that I found in my saved pictures.   The sketch I am using is from Freshly Made Sketches this week..it really lends itself to a simple main image with a DSP background.    Comfort is something that is always precious at one time or another in our lives.   I need it more times than I can count and especially during these days.  I am comforted by these verses found in 2 Corinthians 1: 3-5  "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort  those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.  For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also abounds through Christ."    As I was typing this verse, I was thinking who could I send the card to, and my cousin's name came to mind.  Getting a card can mean so much to someone you know!  So, wherever you are today, I pray that you will experience the Lord as your comforter.  I am so glad you stopped by.  In the next few posts I will share some pictures of my yard and garden--how they are growing!
Thanks,  Kathy











3 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card. Love those pretty daisies! Grey and yellow are a pretty colour combination! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charming! I love those sweet daisies on the polka dots with the gingham - they definitely "send comfort". Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty is this! A gerbera daisy- perfect image to use for yellow, white and grey color scheme! I love the embossing over top of the the image- it adds such a wonderfully dainty look. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete