world just got cuter...


Is there anything sweeter than new baby clothes?   I just love this little SU hanger die (retired) and onesie...The mom who designed this nursery in forward thinking forgot to consider the cute little white pegs (enamel dots) would compete with the wallpaper stitching.  LOL.    It's clean (amazing since I pushed too hard on my SU pad and sent the Inked side flying across the room and sadly I could not put it back together again).  It's simple and loosely based on the Freshly Made Sketch for this past week.  Everything is retired except for the gray granite CS and the SU 3D Subtles embossing folder.  I could definitely make several of these to swap with my buds!   Thanks for stopping by and have a safe week.    Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Super-cute card and the way you've "hung" the onesie is adorable! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute 😀. I like the faux stitching on the background too

    ReplyDelete